Blue Cross of Idaho Medicare Supplement Coverage
Original Medicare doesn't pay for everything. To help fill the gaps in your Medicare coverage, Blue Cross of Idaho Care Plus offers Idaho MedPlus Medicare Supplement plans.
Once you have Medicare Part A and Part B, you can enroll in a Idaho MedPlus Medicare Supplement plan. We offer affordable choices that:
- Automatically pay higher benefits when Medicare deductible and coinsurance amounts increase
- Pay benefits immediately without any waiting period for preexisting conditions
- Cannot be cancelled because of age, changes in health or use of benefits
- Offer the same coverage for services anywhere in the U.S.
Idaho MedPlus is available to new and current members and offers several premium options that provide coverage without waiting periods for preexisting conditions. Plus, Blue Cross of Idaho Care Plus doesn't require a health questionnaire for current members moving from our Medicare Advantage plans to an Idaho MedPlus plan. If you're looking to make a change, you may save money by staying blue.
- Sales Guide
- Outline of Coverage (includes monthly premium rates)
- 2020 Monthly Premium Rates
- 2019 Monthly Premium Rates
Call 800-365-2345 or visit your local office if you have additional questions.